View Archives

Curb Repair Needed?
Posted on Aug 24th, 2020 Comments (0)
If the curb at your street is broken, cracked, or separating from your property, Harris County will repair the broken portion free of charge. To request the county to repair your curb submit a request for "concrete, inlet, or drain" to Pct. 3. You may also submit a service request by calling the Westside Service Center Service Department: (281) 463-8703.
Harris County will also repair storm drains that have cracked or deteriorated via the same request form. 
Check us out on Facebook!
Posted on Aug 18th, 2020 Comments (0)
Join the Nottingham Country Fund Facebook page and group for the latest updates from your HOA.